1. The AIRLAB® platform accessible at the address www.AIRLAB.solutions is the property of Airparif association law 1901 in charge on behalf of the State and the public authorities, of the implementation of the means of monitoring the quality of the air throughout Ile-de-France and approved by the Ministry of the Environment for monitoring, a private organization responsible for a public service mission falling under the provisions of the Code of Relations between the Public and the Administration (CRPA) on the right to access and reuse public information (article L300-1 and following) and in particular articles L321-1 and following relating to the reuse of public information.
2. AIRPARIF is the publisher of the Open Innovation platform AIRLAB®.
3. The publication director of the platform is: Mr. Philippe Quénel, President of AIRPARIF
4. The service provider providing direct storage and permanent hosting of the platform is Ecedi. This company also ensured the design & development of the site.
5. The user acknowledges having read these terms and agrees to comply with their provisions.
6. Access to the platform is free.
7. However, some parts of the platform are only accessible to users with a personal account and a password.
8. The access of platform users who do not have a personal account is strictly limited to the free zone of the platform.
9. The user of the platform who does not have a personal account prohibits any access to personal accounts and undertakes not to enter them or attempt to enter them. Such access will be considered fraudulent access within the meaning of the provisions of the Penal Code.
10. If the user of the platform who does not have a personal account enters such an account, without right, inadvertently, he undertakes to inform the publisher of the platform via the contact form available on the website.
11. The user of the platform undertakes to consider that all the data of which he will have knowledge on the occasion of such access to the personal account are confidential data and therefore undertakes not to disclose.
12. The user of the platform acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this platform.
13. The user of the platform acknowledges having checked that the computer configuration used does not contain any virus and that it is in perfect working order.
14. AIRPARIF makes every effort to provide users with available and verified information or tools but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of viruses on its platform.
15. The platform is accessible 24 hours a day, 24 days a week. The publisher of the platform cannot, however, be held responsible for discontinuities in the platform and its services, whether voluntary or not. In addition, for maintenance reasons, the platform publisher may interrupt its platform and will endeavor to notify users in advance.
16. The information provided on the platform is for information only and does not exempt the user from further and personalized analysis.
17. The user undertakes to use the services of the platform as well as all the information to which he may have access only for purposes consistent with public order, good morals and the rights of third parties.
18. The user undertakes not to commit any act that may jeopardize the computer security of the platform or the computer system of other users.
19. The user undertakes not to interfere with or interrupt the normal functioning of the platform.
20. The user undertakes when asked to provide only information concerning him that is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
21. The purpose of this policy is in particular to inform users of the methods of collection, processing and use of their personal data and of their rights with regard to the protection of personal data with regard to the provisions applicable in the matter, in particular the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms known as "Data processing and freedoms".
22. The data concerning you are collected or processed in whole or in part on the occasion of:
the creation of your account on the platform.
23. Data is collected directly from you, at your request and when using the platform.
24. As part of the use of the internet platform and associated services, several types of personal data may be collected.
25. Mainly the data collected corresponding to the following categories:
- identity data (surname, first name, address, email address, etc.)
- connection data (date, time, Internet address, viplatformer's computer protocol, page viewed, etc.);
26. Mandatory data is indicated in the collection forms by an asterisk. In their absence, the service related to this collection may not be provided.
27. Depending on the case, AIRPARIF processes your data in whole or in part for the following main purposes:
- user account management;
- measuring quality and satisfaction;
28. The data processed are intended, as the case may be, for the following persons:
- to the various AIRPARIF departments;
- to any subcontractors and contractual partners.
29. Furthermore, the data may be communicated to any authority legally empowered to deal with it, in particular in the event of a judicial requisition by the judicial, police or administrative authorities.
30. AIRPARIF keeps your data according to a retention period policy set so that the data is kept for a period proportional to the purpose for which it was collected.
31. In accordance with the provisions of the law of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, query and rectify data concerning you.
32. You also have the right to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, and the right to object to your data being used for for commercial prospecting purposes.
33. You also have the right, depending on the case, to have your data rectified, completed, updated, blocked or erased when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
34. You can exercise your rights by contacting the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
35. For the sake of confidentiality and protection of personal data, AIRPARIF must ensure the identity of the user before responding to his request. Also, any request for the exercise of these rights must be accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document.
36. The user is informed that during his visits to the platform, one or more cookies may be installed automatically on his navigation software and on his terminal equipment.
37. The cookie is a block of data used to record information relating to the user's navigation on the platform.
38. The cookies used by the platform are used for the purpose of analyzing traffic and the use made of the platform. Here are the different cookies used by the site:
orejime: these are necessary cookies that allow users to configure the site's optional cookies.
_ga /_gat / _gid /: these are cookies used by the Google Analytics tool to measure the site's audience statistics.
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE / YSC /yt.innertube::nextId / yt.innertube::requests / yt-remote-cast-installed / yt-remote-connected-devices / yt-remote-device-id / yt-remote-fast-check- period / yt-remote-session-app / yt-remote-session-name: these are cookies used by Youtube to display videos from the platform on the site.
39. The configuration of the navigation software makes it possible to inform of the presence of one or more cookies and possibly to refuse it.
41. For the management of cookies and user choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of the user's browser, which will tell him how to modify his choices in terms of cookies. For exemple :
Safari ™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
42. It is not possible to provide detailed and up-to-date information on these configuration elements, which are under the sole exclusive control and authority of the navigation software publishers.
43. For information, users may have additional information:
- from the publishers of their navigation software on their internet platform;
- more generally on the Cnil platform at www.cnil.fr using the keyword “cookies” in search engines.
44. The user is informed that such deactivation could prevent the use of certain features, pages, areas of the platform, for which AIRPARIF cannot be held responsible.
46. The user has a right of access, withdrawal and modification of the personal data communicated by means of cookies under the conditions indicated above.
47. The user is required to comply with the provisions of the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the violation of which is liable to criminal penalties.
48. In particular, he must refrain, with regard to the personal information to which he has access or could have access, from any collection, from any misuse in general, from any act likely to infringe the privacy or to the reputation of people.
49. The content of the platform, the general structure as well as the software, texts, animated or still images, photographs, its know-how and all the other elements making up the platform are the exclusive property of AIRPARIF or its partners who have granted a license.
50. Any total or partial representation of this platform by any person whatsoever, without the express authorization of AIRPARIF is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code.
51. The same applies to databases appearing, where applicable, on the internet platform, which are protected by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code.
52. The distinctive signs of AIRPARIF and its partners, such as domain names, trademarks, denominations as well as the logos appearing on the platform are protected by the Intellectual Property Code.
53. Any total or partial reproduction of these distinctive signs made from the elements of the platform without the express authorization of AIRPARIF is therefore prohibited, within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code.
54. Platform users and visitors may not set up a link to the platform without the express prior authorization of the platform publisher.
55. In any case, the links referring to the platform must be removed at the first request of AIRPARIF.
56. AIRPARIF reserves the right to set up links on its platform giving access to web pages other than those of its platform.
57. Users are formally informed that the platforms they can access via the links do not belong to AIRPARIF.
58. AIRPARIF cannot be responsible for access by users via the links set up within the framework of the platform towards other resources present on the Internet network, nor for the content of the information provided on these platforms under link activation.
59. AIRPARIF reserves the right to modify and update this legal notice at any time and without notice.
60. The user is therefore invited to consult it regularly.
61. Photo credits